No. Of Vacancy-1
Purpose of the Role – Responsible for leading the business for the organization in the respective location/region, leading and motivating a team to deliver on organizational goals and objectives assigned.
- Develop and drive a profitable business for their respective region/location
- Plan and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve the organizational business plans.
- Responsible for the P&L
- Maintain and expand the industry and product knowledge so as to be relevant and beneficial to clients
- Expected to meet or exceed the revenue targets within the region/location
- Responsible for leading the company’s efforts in client acquisition, presentations, internal training etc. This involves applying a consultative approach and ability to direct the resources in analyzing the customer’s business and insurance requirements and developing customized solutions to fit the need.
- Work with Support and Practice leaders to identify and implement new opportunities within major accounts
- Protect and increase a profitable revenue stream within current accounts. Ensure all accounts have had a “touch” every 90 days. Seek out expansion opportunities to further penetrate account both high and wide
- Maintain a commitment and adherence to the company’s processes, values and business code of ethics.
- Assist in resolving any ongoing issues with the client as appropriate and requested
Standards of Measuring Performance:
- Revenue growth with emphasis on:
- % and revenue coming from Existing Base (Renewals)
- Revenue from New Business
- Customer Satisfaction
- Considered a strong member of the team by other employees
- Excellent leadership skills. Should be a team man.
- Excellent written and oral skills including presentation, group discussions etc
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders or customer that has resulted in high customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills& interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Bachelor’s degree is the basic minimum. Any PG qualification or an additional degree in the insurance domain will be an advantage with 10-15 years of relevant experience.