11th Aug 2017
The qualified candidate will perform engineering, configuration and other administration activities for TIBCO Products: TIBCO BE (Business Events), TIBCO EMS (Enterprise Messaging System), TIBCO BW (Business Works) and TIBCO HAWK.
This candidate will be required to work well in a team environment. He/she must possess excellent communication skills and should be able to work in a collaborative environment with ease.
Knowledge in the installation, configuration and maintenance of the above mentioned TIBCO products is required. The candidate must have the ability to problem solve in a triage environment and perform root cause analysis using an analytical method. Strong working knowledge (Minimum 3 to 4 Years) in one or more of the following technology areas:
· TIBCO BW – administration and implementation of distributed applications
· TIBCO EMS – installation, configuration, management, deployments, monitoring, performance tuning of Enterprise Topics and Message Queues.
· Provide level 3 support including incident resolution and root cause analysis.
· Strong knowledge of scripting using Korn Shell Scripts, Perl etc.
· Platform RedHat Linux/SUN Solaris
·Experience in working with TIBCO environments that included Hardware Clustering like VERITAS Clustering
· Experience in TIBCO administration, performance tuning, monitoring and implementation of best practices including high availability.
· Creating engineering standards and ensure implementation of best practices TIBCO infrastructure.
· Research on product capabilities and conduct POCs for new products/features.
· Good understanding of Messaging systems integration with other systems/products
· Ability to work with application developers, systems engineers and partners.
TIBCO HAWK, IBM MQ Series