To be the most preferred and reliable source for integrated HR Solution provider driven with expertise and knowledge & to be recognized as most respected Company in its space.
- To build trusted partnership with our clients in order to provide quality HR services to meet their business objective at any and every point of time.
- To provide our clients with creative, professional and customized HR solutions in order to cater to their organizational need and face the challenges everyday they meet.
“CARE” – our Core values
- Commitment: We are devoted to honor our commitments in delivering quality service as promised within stipulated time frame.
- Accountability: We accept responsibility for our individual and collective approach and action.
- Reliability: We act with integrity & we respect our clients’ confidence for entrusting us with organizational information.
- Excellence: We strive for exceeding the expectation of our clients and always ready to implement bold initiatives to meet the challenges ahead.
Saroj K. Chaki Managing Director
HR Professional with more than 3 decades of experience at leadership level in all areas of HR functions in reputed manufacturing and service industries. He was Head of HR in leading manufacturing and service industries both at Unit and Corporate level. He is B.Com (Hons.), LL.B & MBA. He is based at Kolkata.
Arun K. Bhattacharya Director
1975 batch West Bengal Labour Service Officer. He served as Additional Labour Commissioner, Director of State Labour Institute and Welfare Commissioner, West Bengal. He has four decades of experience in I.R, Implementation of Labour Laws, and Training & Labour Welfare. He is post-graduate in Political Science from CU & Diploma in Social Welfare (I.R) from ISWBM. He is based at Kolkata.
Rahul Bose Chief Adviser
Rahul Bose is a seasoned Learning and Development Professional with strong underpinning of industry background at BHEL and Tata Steel. Upgraded technical training facility at Tata Steel in collaboration with Hoogovens (now Tata s) Holland. Worked in India, Asia Pac and Global roles. People person with cultural sensitivity. Managed learning budgets deploying major training initiatives which led to winning business and deals. Led executive visioning sessions and conferences including Design Thinking workshops.Coached and mentored many leaders.He is IBM Certified learning professional, 4 Star Learning Knowledge facilitator and Certified DISC Coach and trainer. Certified virtual facilitator and thought leader. Areas Rahul has been consulted for consulting / training: Motivation, Leadership, Client Centricity, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Delivery Management. Corporate Social Responsibility, Organization Design and Change, Learning and Development, Personality and Behavior, Organization Behaviors, Design Thinking, Strategic HRM apart from Core Consulting and Storytelling.
J K Dwivedi Adviser–HR Services
A Chartered Accountant with business and professional experience of more than 35 years.A Strategic Planner with proficiency in streamlining business processes, analysing and defining systems and procedures and accelerating implementation.
A rare profile of a CA having handled Business, Receivables Management, Asset Management, Legal Matters, HR Management and Training & Development of Human Capital.
Worked in Tata Steel as Regional Accounts Head, Uniworth Group as Profit Center Head and Magma Fincorp as National Credit Head & Corporate Finance Head.
His last stint was with Srei Equipment Finance where he headed Business, Assets & Receivables Management and Human Resources. Conferred with HR Leadership Award by World HRD Congress endorsed by Asian Confederation of Businesses in August 2014 in Singapore.
Also Srei Equipment Finance Limited (JV between Srei & BNPP) bagged Award for Innovation in Career Development under LEaD Srei initiative under his Directorship.