Experience using SAP ECC 6.0 that includes a good understanding of overall Finance and Controlling (FI-CO) modules and the related integration with Sales & Distribution (SD) and Materials Management (MM) modules.
Design & Configure solution of TAX in SAP
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Good communication skills will be necessary to work with US based and Philippines counterparts and customers and partners worldwide
- Ability to learn quickly is important as we use very broad spectrum of SAP products
Skill Set Requirement
- Minimum 3 years experience in SAP and external tax engines
Must have skills
- SAP ECC Tax configuration experience with SABRIX as a bolt on tax module, Experience with extended withholding tax configuration in SAP
- OneSource (Sabrix) Functional Experience(Trans-editor, product mapping)
- Experience with OneSource SAP GlobalNext
- Should have knowledge on Tax calculation integration points in ECC for PO, Invoice etc
- Experience with extended withholding tax configuration in SAP
- Knowledge of transaction tax (Sales & Use or VAT)
- Experience with tax reporting and reconciliation, including supporting internal and external audit requests
- Experience with SAP ABAP, ability to understand, and troubleshoot the tax interface
- Experience with SAP Contract Accounting (FI-CA) and/or SAP Hybris Billing Solution.
- Experience with SAP Data Archiving Retention Tool (DART)
- Should be able to understand the requirement from business users for Tax calculations and able write functional specification for ABAP developers
- Should have work experience in onsite off-shore model
- Must have Good communication skill.
- Must have Good academic record with an aggregate of minimum 70% throughout.
- Knowledge of statutory ledger requirements in one or more of the following countries Brazil, Turkey, Russia, France, and Argentina.
- Experience with Tax in India, Russia and Brazil.
- Experience with Plants abroad