Purpose of the Role – To Acquire, Build and maintain strategic relationships with clients
- To Acquire, build & maintain strategic relationships with clients
- To Source, develop & analyse customer needs to establish a client centric business environment, proposes and implements solutions
- Cross sales, up sells and ensuring timely renewal of the clients insurance requirements.
- To Work in collaboration with the team members, practice leads and group company employees to ensure a superlative client experience.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Sales Savvy , should have a track record of meeting his goals by Implementing innovative sales strategies that are tailor-made to the client’s needs & Establishing a customer centric relationships with client.
- Result Oriented
- Excellent communications & presentation skills
- Should be a team player
- Bachelor’s degree is the basic minimum. Any PG qualification or an additional degree in the insurance domain will be an advantage. Licentiate / Associate / Fellow in Insurance would be added advantage
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in the insurance industry is desirable.