15th Feb 2017
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Heading the Production planning of factory and managing the following operations:
• Issue work instruction to Sr. officers/ officers/ Jr. officers for execution of the work
• Monitoring of work progress with respect to schedules, productivity, quality (right first time) and cost parameters.
• Monitoring & maintaining all documents, equipment, discipline, housekeeping and safety of the department. Manage safety activities related to entire company.
• Collect data of equipment and machineries for evaluation of performance
• Production planning and scheduling of paint manufacturing as per the month plan and priority sequence as per the market demand / projections.
• Converting monthly master plan into weekly and daily production schedules and ensuring execution of plans & delivery of goods.
• Controlling production floor, in process quality checks, packing and dispatching of finish goods.
• Taking monthly blow up for raw material and packing material requirement as per month plan.
• Generating, compiling & submitting statistical reports (daily/ weekly/monthly basis) as per management requirements.
• Analyzing monthly manufacturing review reports having details of production volumes, product costing, batch costing etc.
• Pivotal role in controlling FLL (factory level loses) & Variances through focused improvement project in the section.
• Waste Management-Reduction, Recycling & Reuse.
• Preparing SOPs, Manuals & work instructions for production operations for the unit
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
• B.tech/M.tech in Chemical or B.Sc/M.Sc in Chemistry
• 10-15 years’ experience from Paints Industry into Production in a factory environment.
Personality Trait Requirements:
• Must be a son of the soil.
• Dynamic, Objective, Achievement oriented having sound managerial capability.
• Good in interpersonal relationship