11th August 2016
No. Of Vacancy-2
The person will be responsible for:
- Performance test planning based on requirement analysis and functional / technical specifications
- Design, development and execution of performance test cases
- Monitoring of application performance
- Analysis of the performance stats of applications and providing recommendations based on the analysis
- Creation of performance baselines for the products by detailed comparative analysis, customer profiling
- Closely work with SMEs to simulate major customer environments, scenarios & usages.
- Perform what-if analysis on different product usage patterns.
Candidate should be a B.E./B.Tech. Or higher from a reputed Engineering College/University with good academic records.
- 4-8 years of experience in extensive performance testing & working with enterprise application. Solid experience with all aspects of non-functional testing with emphasis on performance, load, and stress testing.
- Advanced proficiency with performance monitoring tools like Dynatrace/Perfmon/JConsole and experience of automated Test tools such as QTP/Selenium/AutoIt/JMeter.
- Scripting skills, particularly in languages such as Java script, VB script, Groovy script and also experience in User profiling, Java Profiling
- Ability to write comprehensive test scripts based on Software Requirements/Technical Specifications.
- Good Communication
- Passionate about breaking a product for betterment of the product.
- Knowledge of databases, networks, 3-tier architectures will be a plus.