The Company is on the lookout for SAP BW (on Hana) , SAP CC & JAVA & Test professionals.
No. Of Vacancy-01
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE/ME/MCA. 5+ years in IT Industry in Software. At least 4 years SAP BI/BW experience.
- Strong knowledge/experience of SAP BW toolset including creating Info Objects, Infocubes, DSO, MultiProviders, Data sources etc.
- Working knowledge on BW reports based in Supply Chain or Finance module is a must
- Experience in BW on Hana is required
Extensive knowledge of Finance and Controlling Extractors (GL, AP, AR, COPA)
- Hands on experience in managing data loads and modification of FICO extractors
- Good experience on LO Extractors (Sales, Delivery, Billing, Inventory)
- Hands on knowledge on BEx Queries creation and design
- Experience gathering and preparing current state, future state requirements, functionaldesigns, business requirements, conceptual data models, and physical data models
- Capable of working on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solution.
- Design, delivery and support of the Business Intelligence environment within the current SAP ERP Business Transformation initiative.
- Builds Center of Excellence to support BI/BW implementation, including best practices, engagement policies, etc.
- Makes decisions on best approach and tools used to support requirements to include Dashboarding, score carding, and ad-hoc reporting.
- Supports the full life cycle implementation & roll-outs of SAP. Supports data quality initiatives to ensure high quality BI solutions including development of data and information quality metrics.
- Assesses business needs to determine if requirements are operational tactical or strategic in nature and provides recommendations for appropriate solutions.
- Works with other technical teams and external vendors to ensure BI environment is supported; this includes performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Works with management to understand and prioritize data and information requirements.
- Solves complex technical problems. Develops standards, policies and procedures for the forum, structure and attributes of the business intelligence tools and systems.