11th August 2016
No. Of Vacancy-2
- Scheduling appointment over phone and closing the appointment through meeting with Training & Placement Officers, Head of the Departments and Principals of Educational Institutes and Colleges.
- Making cold calls daily and follow up with the existing clients to maintain a cordial relationship.
- Account Management of the clients of existing and new clients regarding revenue and services. Student’s Counselling both over phone & face to face for admission in various training courses.
- Conducting Workshop and Seminars at various Engineering & Management Colleges in the assigned territory and helping the team members to prepare database and maintaining report on daily basis.
- Regular field visit to colleges and engaging student’s at Student Ambassador Program.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities like Writing proposals and specifications, Crafting training programs, Hiring instructors, Conducting workshops, Contract and Agreement review with potential new clients, Collaboration with the marketing department, etc.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments. While taking a lead role in developing and implementing the Colleges’ marketing and communication strategy.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates only from Education & Training Industry or Companies who have worked in Business Development/Sales/College Tie ups etc.
- Desired candidate should have good Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Marketing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Direct Sales Attitude, Negotiation, Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
- Decent in communication (English, Hindi & local languages).
- Should have go getter attitude and will be mostly in fields.
- Should be well conversant with targets and work under pressure.