No. Of Vacancy-1
Purpose of the Role – Identifying & Understanding Risk, Preparing RFQ and Comparative, Negotiating with Insurers – pricing, terms & conditions, Account Handling, Sales support
- Support diverse departmental needs of Underwriting & Claims
- Capable of managing customer issues with tact, diplomacy and resolution.
- To consistently manage and assess customer services for corporate customers, with an objective to consistently enhance the customer experience and increases customer retention.
- Liaison and coordinate with Acquisition team from time to time to understand their concern areas and provide resolutions for the same from time to time.
- Claims management and claims handling
- Identifying risk exposures of the client, understanding the insurance requirements and providing them with insurance solutions.
- Business awareness and industry knowledge.
- Ability to drive cross functional team for common objectives.
- Interact with key clients of Group business from time to time to understand their concerns and identify improvement areas
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum Graduate, Post Graduate will be plus.
- Licentiate / Associate ship / 100 hrs brokers training certificate will be better
- Goal oriented with positive attitude, sincere, hard-working and ambitious.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication with clarity of thought and expression.
- Average 5 to 7 years of experience in the Insurance industry to manage corporate relationship.
- Knowledge and development of systems and processes to support service delivery.