18th Jan 2017
The BI Solutions Architect designs, develops and deploys Business Intelligence(BI) and Predictive Analytics solutions that deliver increased profit, performance, and efficiency throughout the company. After developing an understanding of overall business processes, the person in this position will provide technical leadership for analysis, visualization, and architecture of the company’s Analytics lifecycle (dataintegration, data warehouse, data mart and information delivery).
• B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree holder with 8+ years in IT Industry.
• Must have worked in multiple enterprise level BI projects and are capable of project oversight for multiple aspects (reporting, data profiling, data interpretation, data movement etc) of complex BI/Analytics projects.
• 6+ years in Data warehousing and Data Modelling.
• Must have led teams in multiple BI projects.
• Proven expert in SQL, query design, data validation and organization
• 6+ years of experience with one or more of these database implementations, such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, Amazon Redshift.
• Proven experience using one or more multiple business intelligence tools (Business Objects, Tableau, R, Presto, Lumira etc)
• Experience in Amazon Web Service, BigData tools (pig,hive,sqoop,Sparketc), Predictive Analytics(statistical analysis) is a plus .
• Familiarity with statistical analysis, including regression analysis, decision trees, cluster analysis, etc is a plus
• Strong written and oral communication skills, presentation skills.
• Works under limited supervision both independently and within a team environment