11th August 2016
No. Of Vacancy-4
The BI Solutions Architect designs, develops and deploys Business intelligence (BI) and Predictive Analytics solutions that deliver increased profit, performance, and efficiency throughout the company. After developing an understanding of overall business processes, the person in this position will provide technical leadership for analysis, visualization, and architecture of the company’s Analytics lifecycle (data integration, data warehouse, data mart and information delivery)
- Proven experience of manipulating data (obtain, profile, model, and interpret data).
- Proven experience in SQL, query design, data validation and organization.
- Proven experience with one or more of these database implementations, such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, Amazon Redshift.
- Proven experience of using Big Data tools such as Spark, Pig, Sqoop etc.
- Experience of using one or more multiple business intelligence tools (Business Objects, Tableau, R, Presto, Lumira etc) is preferred.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis, including regression analysis, decision trees, cluster analysis ,etc is a big plus .
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, presentation skills
- Works under limited supervision, both independently and within a team environment
- MCA/B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree holder