9th Nov 2016
Identifying, sourcing & negotiating with B2C customers interested in investing in residential segment in the township.
Identifying, sourcing and negotiating with major Institutions ( Healthcare, Hospitality, Education ) and HNI investors who have potential and interest in investing in institutional segment in the township
Develop channels to market the township project to various investors.
Initiate and undertake marketing activities for project promotion across North East
Oversees the preparation of real estate contracts and all related conveyance documents. Liaise with Legal Consultants
Responsible for meeting the company’s growth targets.
Carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
Customer Relationship Management
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• MBA with specialization in marketing
• 10 – 12 years relevant experience
• Business Development experience in B2C and B2B environments with Financial acumen.
• Experience in identifying and evaluating land related real estate proposals
• Familiarity with FSI & IRR Calculations and Joint Development Agreements
• Established network of real estate contacts.
• Excellent presentability, communication, interpersonal skills .
• Should have strong customer relationship management skills.
• Market Analysis skills.